Search This Blog or the Web

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smoke lesser-evil...




Have you tried smoking shisha using a wood charcoal? 

I can describe it in one word and that is "Awful"...
 
Once, I ran out of shisha coal and I ended up trying a wood coal, the one that they use for barbeque. Oh, its indescribable, I tasted and smell some sort of gasoline like odor in there, that even sticks to your throat.

So, coal plays a big role for pleasurable smoking. The type and size of your coal affect the taste and the amount of smoke that the shisha produces. This is true... If you put more coal on your shisha, tendency is you could burn your shisha and give your flavor a very bad, burnt, taste.

What if, there is a coal that is just about the right size,produces constant heat and is smokeless?!?  Whoa!!! Sounds good to me.

I came across a page where they promote electric hookah coal...

Imagine a smoke free, odorless, just the right amount of constant heat coal could bring, in your smoking experience... Yeah!

I sure do, wanna try it, if it ain't, for my budget constraint. I hope they send me a sample instead, so that I could make a good review about it.

Don't you think its healthier to smoke shisha this way?.. Ahahaha... A paradox
Shisha, Hookah, Cigarette, E-Cigarette, Electronic Cigarette, Accessories, Davao. If you have any questions? Call or Text 09384444661... or simply post a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment