Search This Blog or the Web

Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Make your own shisha flavor...

An imported shisha tobacco costs a little more than the total costs incurred when you buy your materials for making your own flavor... but, of course there is also a small difference in the pleasure of smoking imported shisha than home-made ones, maybe this is caused by the quality of the available ingredients locally. (pero, antoson gyud kay naglisod man sa budget...)


To not keep you waiting the materials are:

4 tobacco leaves  ( I got mine from Bankerohan )
1 small bottle of food flavoring  ( I use McCormik... kusog-kusog ang baho ani)
1 small bottle of edible glycerine ( Glycerine that were derived from vegetable fats )
1 small bottle of molasses ( I got this from the grocery at NCCC mall )

I apologize for the mobile pics...























































First is to wash your tobacco leaves, we don't want tobaccos to be strong, that would not be pleasant to your throat. We wouldn't want your experience of smoking shiha to be like, smoking cheap tobaccos. Boil them and squeeze... that's right squeeze the life out of that tobacco 'till its almost dry... you may cut them into small pieces, according to your preference, that is after washing your leaves. I put mine in a blender, I want those tobaccos really grounded, so that the flavor would easily absorb. When your done dicing, mincing or grinding your tobacco you may let it sit outside and have them air dried.

Flavor concoction :

Mix 1 tablespoon of your flavoring, 1/2 bottle of glycerine and 1/2 bottle of molasses. mix them all together with your air dried tobaccos and mix them real well... I guess, that's about it and when your done you may put them in a sealed container.

I put mine in the fridge cause I want them cold and fresh, but I don't know if it affects the smoking, but, I'll try to smoke one that is left outside and try to see the difference, and maybe I'll post them here.




Finished Product:
Shisha, Hookah, Cigarette, E-Cigarette, Electronic Cigarette, Accessories, Davao. If you have any questions? Call or Text 09384444661... or simply post a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment